How’d you spend your Sunday? It probably wasn’t anywhere as productive as the organizers behind this year’s Street Scene. After all, they apparently used the last 24 hours to replace one group of old school hip-hoppers with another. Yes, folks, replacing the Beastie Boys at the 25th annual Street Scene will be none other than Public Enemy.
Street Scene replaces Beastie Boys with Public Enemy
by Alex Young
on July 26, 2009, 11:31pm
Speech Debelle brings Mercury nominated album to U.S.
Julian Lennon to finish father’s work
Want more? Follow us on
- 1FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 2New Batman v. Superman photos reveal Bruce Wayne, unarmored Wonder Woman, hairy Lex Luthor
- 3Glastonbury 2015 Festival Review: 20 Worthy Awards + Photos
- 4Everyone's really back in the first full trailer for Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- 5Kendrick Lamar responds to FOX News: "How can you take a song that’s about hope and turn it into hatred?"
- 1Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 2FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 3Florence and the Machine cover "Times Like These" in honor of Dave Grohl -- watch
- 4Grateful Dead's reunion concert ends with controversial $50,000 rainbow
- 5Prince's new song "HARDROCKLOVER" is one hell of a rock 'n' roll anthem -- listen
- 1Dave Grohl breaks leg after falling off stage in Sweden, finishes concert anyway
- 2Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 3Smash Mouth singer goes on tirade, attempts to fight fans after being pelted with slices of bread
- 4Foo Fighters cancel tour dates due to Dave Grohl's broken leg
- 5Concert photographer calls out Taylor Swift for "hypocritical" Apple open letter