You know you’ve made it when you’ve been profiled on CBS Sunday Morning. This past weekend, the Chicago rock outfit outfit known as Wilco got that very treatment, sitting down with correspondent Cynthia Bowers for a discussion, as CBS puts it, on how it’s “greatest band that never gets played on the radio.” Find the results below. So, I guess you could say Wilco has officially made it. Congrats fellas!
Watch: Wilco does CBS Sunday Morning
by Alex Young
on August 24, 2009, 2:25pm
Watch: Pearl Jam’s “The Fixer”
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 2Listen to Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar together on "2 Night"
- 3Stream: ASAP Rocky's new album At.Long.Last.ASAP
- 4Sasquatch! 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 5John Frusciante will no longer release music for public consumption
- 1The lyrics of recent No. 1 singles average at a third grade reading level
- 2Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 3Foo Fighters send off David Letterman with one final performance of "Everlong" -- watch
- 4Update: Austin City Limits announces 2015 lineup
- 5Scott Weiland attempts to sing Stone Temple Pilots' "Vasoline", and it doesn't go well -- watch