Literally seconds after Soundgarden concluded their much anticipated headlining set at Lollapalooza on Sunday night, the band’s first new song in some 13 years hit the web. What impeccable timing. As previously reported, “Black Rain” is an unreleased track from the 1991 Badmotorfinger sessions which is appear on both the forthcoming Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock video game and an accompanying compilation effort titled Telephantasm A Retrospective. Compliments of Seattle radio station 107.7 The End, the track can now be streamed below.
Check Out: Soundgarden – “Black Rain”
by Alex Young
on August 09, 2010, 1:06am
The Vincent Black Shadow reform in Vancouver (8/6)
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Beyoncé and Disturbed will face off for Best Rock Performance at the 2017 Grammys
- 2Grammys 2017: Who Will Win, Who Should Win
- 3Fiona Apple roasts Donald Trump in new Christmas song -- watch
- 4Ryan Adams announces new album, Prisoner, shares first single "Do You Still Love Me?" -- listen
- 5Kid Rock is now selling pro-Trump merchandise
- 1Snoop Dogg responds to Kanye West's latest on-stage meltdown: "What the fuck is he on?”
- 2Top 50 Albums of 2016
- 3Kanye West fully intends to run for president in 2020: "I’m going to try to do it"
- 4Napoleon Dynamite cast reunites for Burger King tater tots commercial -- watch
- 5The 100 Greatest Singers of All Time