“Boots” is the title of The Killers’ fifth consecutive Christmas single and considering it comes during the band’s still ongoing hiatus, the fact all its proceeds benefit World’s Aid Day isn’t the only reason the song is an intriguing listen. So to summarize, only Barack Obama and Christmas have the power to reunite The Killers these days.
Check Out: The Killers’ Christmas single, “Boots”
by Alex Young
on November 30, 2010, 7:17am
- 1These were David Bowie's 25 favorite vinyl records
- 2New study finds link between collecting vinyl and being a middle-aged loner
- 3Tom Cruise's The Mummy rises in new trailer -- watch
- 4Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is even sadder when soundtracked by Johnny Cash's "Hurt" -- watch
- 52017 Grammy Nomination Predictions
- 1Snoop Dogg responds to Kanye West's latest on-stage meltdown: "What the fuck is he on?”
- 2Top 50 Albums of 2016
- 3Kanye West fully intends to run for president in 2020: "I’m going to try to do it"
- 4Napoleon Dynamite cast reunites for Burger King tater tots commercial -- watch
- 5The 100 Greatest Singers of All Time