The perks of winning a Grammy apparently include the right to vote in future Grammy Awards. Or, if you’re Stephen Colbert, the right to determine this year’s Best Alternative Album by hosting a “sell-out-off” with two of the nominated acts on national TV. Watch Vampire Weekend frontman Ezra Koening and The Black Keys’ presentations above. Warning: it gets violent.
Watch: Vampire Weekend, The Black Keys fight for Colbert's Grammy vote
by Alex Young
on January 12, 2011, 10:28am
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Kong: Skull Island teaser trailer proves the ape remains king -- watch
- 2Justice League teaser trailer gets a push by The White Stripes -- watch
- 3EDM makes Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell "want to vomit"
- 4DJ Khaled, Kendrick Lamar, and Big Sean team up for "Holy Key" -- listen
- 5Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na! The trailer for The LEGO Batman Movie is here!
- 1Macaulay Culkin lives a really chill life, according to first big interview in 10 years
- 2Temple of the Dog announce first-ever tour dates for 25th anniversary
- 3Taylor Swift did give Kanye West permission to use "Famous" lyrics, leaked video shows
- 4My Chemical Romance hint at reunion for 10th anniversary of The Black Parade
- 5DJ Khaled, Kendrick Lamar, and Big Sean team up for "Holy Key" -- listen
- 1Kanye West's "Famous" video is a literal orgy of famous naked people
- 2Macaulay Culkin lives a really chill life, according to first big interview in 10 years
- 3Here's your first look at Bill Skarsgård as Pennywise in remake of Stephen King's It
- 4Rolling Stone releases list of the 100 Greatest Drummers, and Neil Peart is not No. 1
- 5The 100 Best Pop Punk Bands