Today on Cluster 1: Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Pepi Ginsberg, Cassettes Won’t Listen, Egyptrixx, and Lollapalooza! (7/29)
Pepi Ginsberg – “Tornado”- Director Alec Sutherland paints a breezy breathy summer day in the life of several wayward teens.
Cassettes Won’t Listen – “The Echoes” – From The Kevin Spacey School of Acting.
– We recently teamed up with Side B, a production company who’s dedicated to promoting smaller bands, to air their series regularly. This time, we look at the first episode with Egyptrixx, the Toronto electronic musician and talk about the world of modern electronic music.
Unknown Mortal Orchestra – “Ffunny Ffrends” – It’s a fun performance: hot, sweaty, and raw – shot by 4eyes as part of Bowlegs‘ ongoing live performance videos.
– It was 20 years ago that bands like the Butthole Surfers, Jane’s Addiction and the Rollins Band hit the road to start what would become the most successful American music festival to date.
– Oh, the early years were such bliss! The Lollapalooza camp talks about some of the finer early moments with bands like Fishbone, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Primus.
– Want a constant stream of musical goodness? Check out our Channel, featuring over 30 music videos, several short films, and other nifty clips, all crammed together in one non-stop barrage of visual and aural stimulation.
- Social networking is a way of life, so follow us at @cluster1tv and on Facebook