Queens of the Stone Age's Lullabies to Paralyze gets vinyl reissue

on September 30, 2011, 3:51pm

qosta lullabies to paralyze Queens of the Stone Age's Lullabies to Paralyze gets vinyl reissue

As Buy These Records points out, Queens of the Stone Age’s acclaimed fourth album, 2005’s Lullabies to Paralyze, is receiving a vinyl reissue from UK imprint Music on Vinyl. A thousand copies of the set have been pressed in red, while the rest are available in black. Both versions include an etched d-side and come packaged in a gatefold sleeve.

Below, you can find the reissue’s tracklist, along with the video for “Little Sister”. You can order your own copy while supplies last via Music on Vinyl’s website.

Lullabies to Paralyze Reissue Tracklist:

08. I Never Came
09. Someone’s In The Wolf
010. The Blood Is Love

Side C
01. Skin On Skin
02. Broken Box
03. You Got A Killer Scene There, Man…
04. Long Slow Good
05. Like A Drug

Etched Side D

Justin Rector
October 3, 2011 at 3:14 am

That’s actually pretty normal to vinyl records nowadays. I think Buckcherry was going for like $33 when it came out, and that’s damn Buckcherry. Why is Buckcherry the only example I can think of?

Justin Rector
October 1, 2011 at 3:17 am

I’m new to vinyl records, what does the etched d-side mean?

Justin Rector
October 1, 2011 at 3:17 am

I’m new to vinyl records, what does the etched d-side mean?

Justin Rector
October 1, 2011 at 3:17 am

I’m new to vinyl records, what does the etched d-side mean?

paul
October 1, 2011 at 3:43 am

rather than a song groove it is a picture or something similar etched into the vinyl. it’s unplayable. there are few bands out there that have done this, mars volta have an etched side on frances the mute.

Rick Zoellner
September 30, 2011 at 11:37 pm

different cover and track list compared to the first pressing. fresh plates.

Justin Rector
September 30, 2011 at 10:26 pm

YESQ!!!!! Eff the typo, I’m too stoked!