Festival News and RumorsNews

Radiohead and No Doubt booked for Coachella 2012?

on September 15, 2011, 8:22pm

radiohead 20114 Radiohead and No Doubt booked for Coachella 2012?

Coachella 2012 takes place over the course of two weekends, April 13-15th and April 20-22nd, in Indio, California. A lineup announcement is likely months away, but music trade publication Hits Daily Double just dropped a rather noticeable bombshell at the end of their latest news report. We’ll just quote ‘em verbatim:

“…And though rock record revenues have diminished, the concert business, led by acts with multi-decade careers playing arenas and stadiums, has held steady and in some cases has actually increased. The same is true with high-profile festivals like Coachella, which has locked in No Doubt and Radiohead as two of next year’s headliners…

It should be noted that Hits Daily Double also reported that The Rolling Stones were “very close to finalizing a deal” to headline Coachella 2010.

We’ve reached out to the festival and the respective bands for comment and will let you know if they choose to respond.

財布 小銭入れ
July 24, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website
before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it’s
new to me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly happy I came
across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking
back frequently!

Jake
November 17, 2011 at 6:38 pm

didn’t No Doubt have a tour last year where tickets were like 20 bucks and they still couldn’t sell them?

Loubque
November 23, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Yeah that is wishful thinking on your part. I am pretty sure it was a hot ticket last year.

The Captain
October 28, 2011 at 1:28 pm

i’ll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet

Nathan Russell
September 19, 2011 at 1:59 pm

If there are two bands that could almost suck out the excitement of Radiohead, they’re No Doubt and Coldplay.

Loubque
November 23, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Then you must not be a real Radiohead fan.

concertgoer