News

Amy Winehouse died from accidental alcohol poisoning

on October 26, 2011, 10:12am

winehouse Amy Winehouse died from accidental alcohol poisoning

According to the Associated Press, a British coroner has ruled that Amy Winehouse’s tragic death last July was the result of accidental alcohol poisoning. Winehouse’s blood alcohol level at the time of her death was more than five times above the legal limit, and police detectives said they found empty bottles of vodka scattered around her bedroom. “The unintended consequence of such potentially fatal levels (of alcohol) was her sudden and unexpected death,” explained Coroner Suzanne Greenaway.

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

j.christian
October 26, 2011 at 2:33 pm

How is this accidental, if they found empty bottles of vodka in the room, and her blood was 5 x the legal limit? Sad case.

j.christian
October 26, 2011 at 2:33 pm

How is this accidental, if they found empty bottles of vodka in the room, and her blood was 5 x the legal limit? Sad case.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,420 other followers