As previously reported, Jens Lekman plans to follow up his recently released EP, An Argument With Myself, with a full-length album, his first since 2007’s Night Falls Over Kortedala. As The NJ Underground points out, Lekman recently previewed a new song titled “I Don’t Know What To Do With This Information” during a short acoustic set for BBC Radio 1. The replay is up for grabs below and it also features performances of the unreleased yet previously revealed “I Want A Pair of Cowboy Boots” and An Argument With Myself‘s “Waiting For Kristen”.
Check Out: Jens Lekman debuts "I Don't Know What To Do With This Information"
by Alex Young
on November 18, 2011, 10:27am
Check Out: James Blake – "Curbside"
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Kanye West says he's $53 million in personal debt
- 2Ween perform career-spanning 33-song set for first reunion gig of 2016
- 3Dave Grohl reunites with little girl from Nirvana's "Heart-Shaped Box" video 23 years later
- 4Rhymefest says his friend Kanye West "needs help ... his mind and spirit aren't right"
- 5Kanye West's The Life of Pablo to be released on Friday, tracklist expanded to 17 tracks
- 1Ranking: Every Kanye West Album From Worst to Best
- 2Star Wars: The Force Awakens syncs up to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon
- 3No Doubt members moving forward without Gwen Stefani
- 4Lady Gaga just sang the hell out of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl -- watch
- 5Martin Shkreli offers to buy Kanye West's new album for $10 million
- 1Marilyn Manson performs "The Beautiful People" with Johnny Depp and Die Antwoord, for some reason -- watch
- 2David Bowie prepared a number of records to be released posthumously
- 3Rihanna releases new album Anti for free download
- 4HBO to air unseen seven-and-a-half hour version of The Godfather
- 5Radiohead will tour in 2016