As previously reported, Jens Lekman plans to follow up his recently released EP, An Argument With Myself, with a full-length album, his first since 2007’s Night Falls Over Kortedala. As The NJ Underground points out, Lekman recently previewed a new song titled “I Don’t Know What To Do With This Information” during a short acoustic set for BBC Radio 1. The replay is up for grabs below and it also features performances of the unreleased yet previously revealed “I Want A Pair of Cowboy Boots” and An Argument With Myself‘s “Waiting For Kristen”.
Check Out: Jens Lekman debuts "I Don't Know What To Do With This Information"
by Alex Young
on November 18, 2011, 10:27am
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Donald Trump moving forward with plans to kill National Endowment for the Arts, PBS and NPR
- 2Former Zwan member David Pajo says Billy Corgan is a "bully" Trump supporter who's obsessed with outperforming The White Stripes
- 3Nazi punching bag Richard Spencer claims Depeche Mode is the "official band" of the alt-right
- 4King Crimson announce US tour dates, and they’re bringing along four drummers
- 5The 10 Worst Oscar Losses of This Century
- 1Stranger Things' David Harbour turns SAG Awards speech into rousing call to arms -- watch
- 2Incubus announce North American tour dates with Jimmy Eat World
- 3The 10 Greatest Breakup Albums of This Century
- 4Roger Waters considers performing Pink Floyd's The Wall on US-Mexico border
- 5Ranking: Every Ryan Adams Album From Worst to Best