Audiography: Episode 043: “John C. Reilly”
On this edition of Audiography we feature reviews of the latest releases by SpaceGhostPurrp, the Smashing Pumpkins, and Future of the Left. We also feature a discussion between Consequence of Sound
‘s Len Comaratta and actor John C. Reilly, who’s actually quite well versed in singing and playing old folk and country music. The two talk about his love of the genre, touring and playing with his friends, the audience’s response to his small intimate gigs as well as his excitement at hitting the festival circuit. They also discuss his middle initial C and the legal reasons behind it.
01. SpaceGhostPurrp – “Bringing the Phonk” (excerpt), “Paranoid” (excerpt)
02. Smashing Pumpkins – “The Celestials” (excerpt), “Oceania” (excerpt)
03. Future of the Left – “Sheena Is a T-Shirt Salesman” (excerpt), “Beneath the Waves An Ocean” (excerpt)
04. John Reilly & Tom Brosseau – “Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar”
05. Becky Stark & John Reilly – “I’m Making Plans”
06. John Reilly – “Mr. Cellophane” (excerpt)
07. John Reilly & Tom Brosseau – “Lonesome Yodel Blues #2”
08. John Reilly – “Fathom Bowl”
Audiography Episode 043 – “John C. Reilly”
Written and Produced by Len Comaratta, Alex Young, Michael Roffman, Adam Kivel, Bryant Kitching, Jon Hadusek, and Nick Freed
Podcast: Play in new window
Are you enjoying Audiography? Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes!