Over the first weekend of November, the seventh annual Fun Fun Fun Fest will stave off any onset wintry tendencies Austin, TX might have with vintage veterans (Run D.M.C., Bob Mould), side-splitting comedians (David Cross, Tig Notaro, Doug Benson), loud-mouthed punk rockers (Refused, Fucked Up, Titus Andronicus), and an arsenal of indie rappers (Danny Brown, ScHoolboy Q, A$AP Rocky). Need a helping hand to get down there? Giddy on up, padnah.
We’re giving one lucky winner a pair of PIP passes to the festival, a PlayStation® Vita System, which includes a copy of LittleBigPlanet, and three nights stay at the Hyatt Regency Austin. Don’t let your inner gamer ignore what’s included in a PIP pass, however:
- Custom Chrome Fanny Pack (one-of-a-kind design just for FFF7)
- Gold Stanley Water Bottle w/ FFF7 logo
- Nautical Bandana
- Limited Edition FFF7 Lithograph
- FREE BEER
- Food Program: Two Meals Per Day
- Access to NEW PIP viewing decks w/ best views
- Access to PIP “areas of extreme leisure”
- Access to premium bathrooming facilities
- Separate PIP entrance
- Entry to ALL 3 days of FFF 7
- Entry to FFF Nites shows (subject to venue capacity)
Like whoa, right? Here are two ways to enter: through our mobile app or by simply filling out the form below. For those that haven’t nabbed the app yet, just head over to iTunes or the Android Store and download it for yourself. Create a log-in or use your Facebook account, then just poke that “Giveaways” button to enter. Done. As for the form, well, just follow the instructions down yonder.
And if you don’t win, tickets to the festival are still available for purchase here.