Festival News and RumorsNews

The Bamboozle Festival won’t return in 2013

on December 19, 2012, 10:27pm

bamboozle 2012 The Bamboozle Festival wont return in 2013

The Bambzoole, New Jersey’s long-running alternative music festival, will not return in 2013. A post on the festival’s Facebook page announced the cancellation, reading, “Happy holidaze Boozlers! We are sad to announce we will miss all of you in 2013 but keep your eyes peeled for 2014 info. Have a warm and safe holiday season!”

Before you all go blaming Hurricane Sandy, the festival had already revealed plans to move from its 2012 home in Asbury Park. In fact, Live Nation made the announcement mere days before the Superstorm reached the Garden State. Reportedly, the festival failed to make a profit last year.

Below, check out Rock It Out! Blog’s coverage of this past year’s event as you hold your breath for news on the 2014 addition.

csr racing hack apk 1.6.0
May 30, 2014 at 2:09 pm

It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my knowledge.

Pat
May 27, 2014 at 8:58 pm

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.

Clint
May 22, 2014 at 1:15 am

I visited various web sites but the audio feature for audio songs present at this site is genuinely excellent.

sigaretta elettronica per smettere di fumare
May 6, 2014 at 6:05 pm

For more on how you can stop smoking, it may be of interest tto you to visit STOP SMOKING QUICKLY, lot of free information’s
to aid you quit smoking. It still contains nicotine mist to taste like real cigarette without dreaded carcinogens.
There is no lingering odor on the interior of the car because there is no
smoke.

stem cell therapy for Diabetes germany
May 5, 2014 at 2:51 am

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your
feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!