Festival News and RumorsNews

Here’s the first fake lineup poster for Bonnaroo 2013

on February 06, 2013, 6:07pm

roo fake Heres the first fake lineup poster for Bonnaroo 2013

With Coachella and Sasquatch! out of the way, Bonnaroo is the next lineup announcement on our radar. ”Weird Al” Yankovic is set to rattle off this year’s artists sometime soon on YouTube, but in the meantime, let’s all gawk at the fake lineup poster above. It’s probably a little too top heavy since I count 10 different headliners (not including Jim James and The Roots). But I do like the idea of Paul McCartney w/ Special Guests given the right context. And Neil Patrick Harris as the host? Yes, please.

What say you?

TheSeabass16
February 14, 2013 at 12:44 pm

You guys think My Bloody valentine could play Bonnaroo???

Sam Diego Chavira
February 13, 2013 at 4:52 pm

The top three acts would clearly headline over anyone below. Outside Lands had Stevie Wonder, Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Metallica, Jack White, The Foo Fighters and Beck at the top of its card last year. It’s not a stretch to say Bonnaroo could afford something like this.

McKennen
February 13, 2013 at 2:27 am

macklemore and ryan lewis? are you kidding me?

Bryn Thousand
February 8, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Hoping this is more accurate… http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/800/Coachella-2013-All-Hologram-Poster.jpg

Jonathan White
February 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm

If that’s anything close to the real thing I’m out this year.

Corey Bell
February 7, 2013 at 5:41 am

it’s a little short….though I am dying to see Empire of the Sun again (saw them at Ultra ’11 and don’t remember it at all). altogether I’d say it’s semi accurate, though I think Furthur, Macklemore, and even Yeasayer are pretty palpable stretches…le sigh..

Corey Bell
February 7, 2013 at 5:42 am

that and there would be waaaaay more bands ahead of Smith Westerns, Savages, and Surfer Blood (though I would love to see them all again)

erique
February 7, 2013 at 8:38 pm

haha, i was at that set too. what a dream

Rory Biller
February 7, 2013 at 2:20 am

If either of those are close to correct I’ll be going.

japes
February 6, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Take out Furthur, Beck and MGMT and I’d say its gonna be pretty accurate

kev-bot
February 6, 2013 at 7:54 pm

still too many headliners but this one is much more believable http://i.imgur.com/sXv4vQi.jpg

dylan
February 7, 2013 at 2:42 pm

ya right!!!!

Tobis
February 6, 2013 at 7:17 pm

That’d be purty sweet. The Knife+James Blake?

Corey Bell
February 7, 2013 at 5:43 am

if only. dont hold your breath (though we all are anyway…)