HotNew MusicNews

Listen to The Strokes’ new single, “All The Time”

on February 13, 2013, 3:08pm

strokes alltimecover Listen to The Strokes new single, All The Time

Over the weekend, The Strokes didn’t exactly give us all the time, only a tantalizing 30 seconds. Today, however, the band reveals the full-length version of Comedown Machine’s lead single, which you can listen to below.

The band’s fifth studio album hits stores on March 26th via RCA Records. If you haven’t already (and why wouldn’t you?!), be sure to stream the previous album track, “One Way Trigger”. The album’s tracklist is also below.

Comedown Machine Tracklist:
01. Tap Out
02. All the Time
03. One Way Trigger
04. Welcome to Japan
05. 80?s Comedown Machine
06. 50/50
07. Slow Animals
08. Partners In Crime
09. Chances
10. Happy Endings
11. Call It Fate, Call It Karma

Dan Fratoni
March 3, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I’m excited for ‘Comedown Machine.’ Can’t wait to see what The Strokes do. I’m a big fan of “All The Time.” http://smarturl.it/TheStrokesOfficial

Gabe Halverson
February 14, 2013 at 1:14 am

Not every album they do is going to sound like Is this It? They have to change, and Angles was really good.

The Festival Lawyer
February 13, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Question? what is this shit? It’s funny cause when they put out “Angles” they had a quote in the press that was “sorry that album was crap and we will set it right with our next one”. This is not what I thought they meant.

Colin Stevens
February 13, 2013 at 4:19 pm

They didn’t think Angles was crap, and neither do I.

Alex Murphy
February 13, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Angles had some really awesome songs on it! Its not crap

The Festival Lawyer
February 26, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Don’t get me wrong..I like that album too. But they put out a lot of stuff saying how hard the album was to record cause they were fighting etc..and that Casablancas said essentially he was not happy with Angles and was going to “make it up” with the new album..I can’t find all the links but that was the gist of what was coming from the band..Ill hold off till I hear everything on the new album..just not crazy about the first single..

Rory Biller
February 13, 2013 at 5:47 pm

If the band thought Angles was crap they were dead wrong. I love that record.

The Festival Lawyer
March 19, 2013 at 6:23 pm

This song is sort of growing me..now that I have heard the whole album streamed the whole album is sounding better..