Festival News and RumorsHotNews

Sasquatch! 2013 lineup revealed

on February 05, 2013, 11:36am

screen shot 2013 02 04 at 5.04.16 pm e1360019162309 Sasquatch! 2013 lineup revealed

Sasquatch! Music Festival’s 2013 lineup is here: Mumford and Sons, The Postal Service, Vampire Weekend, Sigur Rós, and The xx top the bill, appearing alongside Arctic Monkeys, Primus, Empire of the Sun, Grimes, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, The Lumineers, Alt-J, The Tallest Man on Earth, Tame Impala, Earl Sweatshirt, Japandroids, Death Grips, Dirty Projectors, and Danny Brown.

Also playing are Cake, Andrew Bird, Bloc Party, Dropkick Murphys, Built to Spill, Azealia Banks, Steve Aoki, Father John Misty, El-P, Killer Mike, Divine Fits, Twin Shadow, Solange, Disclosure, Toro Y Moi, Devendra Banhart, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Presets, Torche, P.O.S., SchoolBoy Q & Ab-Soul, John Talabot, DIIV, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Wild Belle, Suuns, Caveman, Hundred Waters, Menomena, Shad, Fang Island, Matthew Dear, Porcelain Raft, Surfer Blood, Holy Ghost!, Red Fang, Reignwolf, Atlas Genius, and Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti.

Festival passes go on sale February 9th via the festival’s website.

sasquatch 2013 poster Sasquatch! 2013 lineup revealed

Captaindamnit
February 8, 2013 at 4:15 am

I shall eat my CAKE and listen to it as well.

Logan
February 8, 2013 at 2:28 am

Arctic Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RodneyStJames
February 6, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Another deep lineup catering to that Pacific Northwest crowd and many of these acts will be amazing at the Gorge, but if you’re charging $350 for a ticket I expect big name headliners

Edward Francis Thenell III
February 5, 2013 at 2:39 pm

I’m pretty thrilled about this lineup … At Sasquatch you’ll rarely see massive headliners, and that trend holds true this year, but the festival more than makes up for it with much smaller crowds and the quality of the venue. When you combine that with names like Sigur Ros, The Postal Service, Vampire Weekend, Grimes, Alt-J, Tame Impala, Menomena, Japandroids, and Empire of the Sun, that’s one helluva four-day weekend.

Tiarra Ferguson
February 5, 2013 at 7:02 am

You obviously haven’tlistened to a lot of these bands yet because in my opinion this is one of the most exciting ones in years! You have 4 days to listen to all the bands you have not heard yet. Alt J, Grimes, Father John Misty, Empire of the Sun, Devendra Banhart, The Presets, oh gosh I could go on! Come on!!

jonyoung28685@yahoo.com
February 5, 2013 at 4:58 am

The line up is alright (Pretty weak actually). Everyone knew mumford and sons,the xx, and vampire weekend were already going to be there, but where is the excitement? (WU-TANG!!!) My friend and I were planning on road tripping out to the great evergreen state from our city Chicago,but after seeing the line up, I do not know if I want to pay the money. Comparing this line-up to other festival line-ups, they blow Sasquach out of the water! I mean how could they not get some of the bands touring this summer to not come to sasquach? Did they just not ask them or do the bands not want to play at one of the greatest venues in North America? Don’t get me wrong, the festival will still be a rockin time, but the people will make the road trip because of the venue, not the lineup. Very Disappointed

Carl SJunior
February 5, 2013 at 3:29 am

YES. Mumford and Macklemore aside (just not for me),this thing is incredibly deep. I want a day by day breakdown badly, I’m really curious how they’re splitting all of this up. Empire of the Sun / Primus 3D for late night sets? Macklemore is headlining?!? Can Menomena please play at night? I am going crazy over here.

Above all else: Sigur Ros is playing a headlining set. Sigur Ros! They will destroy our capacity to love anything that is not Sigur Ros by being their Sigur Ros selves AT THE FUCKING GORGE.

McKennen
February 13, 2013 at 2:35 am

lol macklmore is lame as hell. my 13 yo sister listens to “thrift shop”