From his modest home garage, Marc Maron has gone toe-to-toe with rock gods like Thom Yorke, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Josh Homme, and Josh Tillman as part of his highly celebrated WTF podcast. Now, for his latest episode, Maron welcomes Titus Andronicus frontman Patrick Stickles for a lengthy chat. The pair’s back-and-forth proves to be entertaining and thought-provoking, touching on topics like mental health, The Rolling Stones versus Led Zeppelin, the importance of rule breaking in music, and why rock’s a dying art form. Listen to the full episode at Maron’s website.
Listen: Titus Andronicus’ Patrick Stickles on Marc Maron’s WTF podcast
by Chris Coplan
on January 16, 2014, 3:05pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Lady Gaga banned from China after meeting with the Dalai Lama
- 2Roger Daltrey threatens to cancel concert due to marijuana smoke
- 3Noel Gallagher on Spotify: "Why would I want the entire fucking catalogue of the Kaiser Chiefs?"
- 4A Beginner's Guide to Frank Zappa
- 5Thom Yorke surprised by new album's success, thought fans would have abandoned Radiohead by now
- 1Ticketmaster is giving you (and everyone else) a bunch of free tickets as part of settlement
- 2David Lynch is throwing a music festival, and the lineup is absolutely bonkers
- 3Axl Rose sends notice to Google demanding takedown of fat memes
- 4Top 25 Albums of 2016 (So Far)
- 5Kanye West's "Famous" video is a literal orgy of famous naked people