From his modest home garage, Marc Maron has gone toe-to-toe with rock gods like Thom Yorke, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Josh Homme, and Josh Tillman as part of his highly celebrated WTF podcast. Now, for his latest episode, Maron welcomes Titus Andronicus frontman Patrick Stickles for a lengthy chat. The pair’s back-and-forth proves to be entertaining and thought-provoking, touching on topics like mental health, The Rolling Stones versus Led Zeppelin, the importance of rule breaking in music, and why rock’s a dying art form. Listen to the full episode at Maron’s website.
Listen: Titus Andronicus’ Patrick Stickles on Marc Maron’s WTF podcast
by Chris Coplan
on January 16, 2014, 3:05pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 2Listen to Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar together on "2 Night"
- 3Sasquatch! 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 4Stream: ASAP Rocky's new album At.Long.Last.ASAP
- 5John Frusciante will no longer release music for public consumption
- 1The lyrics of recent No. 1 singles average at a third grade reading level
- 2Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 3Foo Fighters send off David Letterman with one final performance of "Everlong" -- watch
- 4Update: Austin City Limits announces 2015 lineup
- 5Scott Weiland attempts to sing Stone Temple Pilots' "Vasoline", and it doesn't go well -- watch