From his modest home garage, Marc Maron has gone toe-to-toe with rock gods like Thom Yorke, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Josh Homme, and Josh Tillman as part of his highly celebrated WTF podcast. Now, for his latest episode, Maron welcomes Titus Andronicus frontman Patrick Stickles for a lengthy chat. The pair’s back-and-forth proves to be entertaining and thought-provoking, touching on topics like mental health, The Rolling Stones versus Led Zeppelin, the importance of rule breaking in music, and why rock’s a dying art form. Listen to the full episode at Maron’s website.
Listen: Titus Andronicus’ Patrick Stickles on Marc Maron’s WTF podcast
by Chris Coplan
on January 16, 2014, 3:05pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1These were David Bowie's 25 favorite vinyl records
- 2New study finds link between collecting vinyl and being a middle-aged loner
- 3Tom Cruise's The Mummy rises in new trailer -- watch
- 4Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is even sadder when soundtracked by Johnny Cash's "Hurt" -- watch
- 5Top 50 Songs of 2016
- 1Snoop Dogg responds to Kanye West's latest on-stage meltdown: "What the fuck is he on?”
- 2Top 50 Albums of 2016
- 3Kanye West fully intends to run for president in 2020: "I’m going to try to do it"
- 4Napoleon Dynamite cast reunites for Burger King tater tots commercial -- watch
- 5The 100 Greatest Singers of All Time