From his modest home garage, Marc Maron has gone toe-to-toe with rock gods like Thom Yorke, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Josh Homme, and Josh Tillman as part of his highly celebrated WTF podcast. Now, for his latest episode, Maron welcomes Titus Andronicus frontman Patrick Stickles for a lengthy chat. The pair’s back-and-forth proves to be entertaining and thought-provoking, touching on topics like mental health, The Rolling Stones versus Led Zeppelin, the importance of rule breaking in music, and why rock’s a dying art form. Listen to the full episode at Maron’s website.
Listen: Titus Andronicus’ Patrick Stickles on Marc Maron’s WTF podcast
by Chris Coplan
on January 16, 2014, 3:05pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 2Glastonbury 2015 Festival Review: 20 Worthy Awards + Photos
- 3New Batman v. Superman photos reveal Bruce Wayne, unarmored Wonder Woman, hairy Lex Luthor
- 4Everyone's really back in the first full trailer for Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- 5Bruce Springsteen crashes Brian Wilson's concert in New Jersey -- watch
- 1Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 2FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 3Florence and the Machine cover "Times Like These" in honor of Dave Grohl -- watch
- 4Grateful Dead's reunion concert ends with controversial $50,000 rainbow
- 5Prince's new song "HARDROCKLOVER" is one hell of a rock 'n' roll anthem -- listen
- 1Dave Grohl breaks leg after falling off stage in Sweden, finishes concert anyway
- 2Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 3Smash Mouth singer goes on tirade, attempts to fight fans after being pelted with slices of bread
- 4Foo Fighters cancel tour dates due to Dave Grohl's broken leg
- 5Concert photographer calls out Taylor Swift for "hypocritical" Apple open letter