On March 11th, German DJ/producer Tensnake will release his debut album Glow. Already we’ve heard one of its tracks, the infectious, Nile Rodgers-aided “Love Sublime”. Now, he’s let loose “Feel of Love”, a collaboration with the ever soulful Jamie Lidell and Grammy-winning producer Stuart Price, a.k.a. Jacques Lu Cont.
A life-affirming number lined with dazzling synths and Lidell’s silken, all-consuming croon, “Feel of Love” could easily find a home on flashy, modern-day dance floors or some glitzy Studio 54 stand-in from the ’70s. Listen in below.
01. First Song
02. Love Sublime (feat. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
03. Feel Of Love (Tensnake & Jacques Lu Cont feat. Jamie Lidell)
04. No Colour
05. Ten Minutes
06. Kill The Time (feat. Fiora)
07. Selfish (feat. Jeremy Glenn)
08. Good Enough To keep (feat. Nile Rodgers & Fiora)
10. Listen Everybody (feat. Fiora)
11. See Right Through (feat. Fiora)
12. No Relief (feat. Fiora)
13. Things Left To Say
14. 58 BPM (feat. Fiora)