What began at the Grammys continued on last night’s Saturday Night Live, as Imagine Dragons brought out Kendrick Lamar to perform their new “Radioactive” remix together. Like the Grammys six days prior, the performance featured some intense drumming and one very hungry rapper. Catch the replay below, then start brainstorming possible names for this super group. Both sides seem to thoroughly enjoy performing together and I sincerely doubt this is the last we’ve heard from Imagine Kendrick.
Video: Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons’ absolutely massive performance on Saturday Night Live
by Alex Young
on February 02, 2014, 1:22am
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Lady Gaga banned from China after meeting with the Dalai Lama
- 2Courtney Love's ex-manager accused of kidnapping Frances Bean Cobain's estranged husband
- 3Roger Daltrey threatens to cancel concert due to marijuana smoke
- 4Noel Gallagher on Spotify: "Why would I want the entire fucking catalogue of the Kaiser Chiefs?"
- 5Red Hot Chili Peppers' Chad Smith performs with street musicians in London
- 1Ticketmaster is giving you (and everyone else) a bunch of free tickets as part of settlement
- 2David Lynch is throwing a music festival, and the lineup is absolutely bonkers
- 3Axl Rose sends notice to Google demanding takedown of fat memes
- 4Top 25 Albums of 2016 (So Far)
- 5Kanye West's "Famous" video is a literal orgy of famous naked people