What began at the Grammys continued on last night’s Saturday Night Live, as Imagine Dragons brought out Kendrick Lamar to perform their new “Radioactive” remix together. Like the Grammys six days prior, the performance featured some intense drumming and one very hungry rapper. Catch the replay below, then start brainstorming possible names for this super group. Both sides seem to thoroughly enjoy performing together and I sincerely doubt this is the last we’ve heard from Imagine Kendrick.
Video: Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons’ absolutely massive performance on Saturday Night Live
by Alex Young
on February 02, 2014, 1:22am
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 2Listen to Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar together on "2 Night"
- 3Stream: ASAP Rocky's new album At.Long.Last.ASAP
- 4Sasquatch! 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 5John Frusciante will no longer release music for public consumption
- 1The lyrics of recent No. 1 singles average at a third grade reading level
- 2Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 3Foo Fighters send off David Letterman with one final performance of "Everlong" -- watch
- 4Update: Austin City Limits announces 2015 lineup
- 5Scott Weiland attempts to sing Stone Temple Pilots' "Vasoline", and it doesn't go well -- watch