What began at the Grammys continued on last night’s Saturday Night Live, as Imagine Dragons brought out Kendrick Lamar to perform their new “Radioactive” remix together. Like the Grammys six days prior, the performance featured some intense drumming and one very hungry rapper. Catch the replay below, then start brainstorming possible names for this super group. Both sides seem to thoroughly enjoy performing together and I sincerely doubt this is the last we’ve heard from Imagine Kendrick.
Video: Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons’ absolutely massive performance on Saturday Night Live
by Alex Young
on February 02, 2014, 1:22am
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Westworld Season 1 soundtrack featuring covers of Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, and The Cure is out now — listen
- 2Tom Hardy lost a bet, now has to get a Leonardo DiCaprio tattoo
- 3Fiona Apple roasts Donald Trump in new Christmas song -- watch
- 4Top Live Acts of 2016
- 5Beyoncé and Disturbed will face off for Best Rock Performance at the 2017 Grammys
- 1Snoop Dogg responds to Kanye West's latest on-stage meltdown: "What the fuck is he on?”
- 2Top 50 Albums of 2016
- 3Kanye West fully intends to run for president in 2020: "I’m going to try to do it"
- 4Napoleon Dynamite cast reunites for Burger King tater tots commercial -- watch
- 5The 100 Greatest Singers of All Time