Last week, Bon Iver mastermind Justin Vernon sat in as The Roots guest guitarist for an episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. During the actual broadcast, they performed “Woods”. Now, check out their version of “Holocene”, which was filmed and released as a web exclusive through Fallon’s website.
Watch: Justin Vernon and The Roots perform Bon Iver’s “Holocene”
by Alex Young
on February 04, 2014, 4:52pm
24th annual Tibet House Benefit to feature The National, Iggy Pop, New Order, and more
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Mos Def joins Kendrick Lamar for "Alright" at Osheaga -- watch
- 2Lollapalooza evacuated due to dangerous weather conditions
- 3Dutch punk singer catches flying beer mid-crowd surf, proving he is the greatest human ever
- 4Dr. Dre says Detox is dead
- 5All it took was a 1,000-person performance of "Learn to Fly" to compel Foo Fighters to visit Cesena
- 1Billy Corgan addresses his trip to Disneyland: "What the fuck do you want from me?"
- 2Mos Def joins Kendrick Lamar for "Alright" at Osheaga -- watch
- 3Cleveland State University students chant Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" in protest against police
- 4Billy Corgan asked whether Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain, and things got uncomfortable fast
- 51,000 diehard fans campaign for Foo Fighters' concert with giant performance of "Learn to Fly"
- 1Drake responds to Meek Mill with new diss track "Charged Up" -- listen
- 2Watch the first trailer for anti-superhero epic Suicide Squad
- 3Cast of Back to the Future reunites to mark film's 30th anniversary
- 4Billy Corgan addresses his trip to Disneyland: "What the fuck do you want from me?"
- 5Damon Albarn refuses to end performance, gets carried off stage by security