Last week, Bon Iver mastermind Justin Vernon sat in as The Roots guest guitarist for an episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. During the actual broadcast, they performed “Woods”. Now, check out their version of “Holocene”, which was filmed and released as a web exclusive through Fallon’s website.
Watch: Justin Vernon and The Roots perform Bon Iver’s “Holocene”
by Alex Young
on February 04, 2014, 4:52pm
24th annual Tibet House Benefit to feature The National, Iggy Pop, New Order, and more
Want more? Follow us on
- 1FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 2Prince's new song "HARDROCKLOVER" is one hell of a rock 'n' roll anthem -- listen
- 3Grateful Dead in 10 Songs
- 4Cedric Bixler-Zavala says spending $1,000 a week on weed didn't help his creativity
- 5Beach House premieres new song "Sparks" -- listen
- 1Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 2FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 3Florence and the Machine cover "Times Like These" in honor of Dave Grohl -- watch
- 4Grateful Dead's reunion concert ends with controversial $50,000 rainbow
- 5New study concludes punk and metal music actually calms you down
- 1Dave Grohl breaks leg after falling off stage in Sweden, finishes concert anyway
- 2Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 3Smash Mouth singer goes on tirade, attempts to fight fans after being pelted with slices of bread
- 4Foo Fighters cancel tour dates due to Dave Grohl's broken leg
- 5Concert photographer calls out Taylor Swift for "hypocritical" Apple open letter