Last week, Bon Iver mastermind Justin Vernon sat in as The Roots guest guitarist for an episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. During the actual broadcast, they performed “Woods”. Now, check out their version of “Holocene”, which was filmed and released as a web exclusive through Fallon’s website.
Watch: Justin Vernon and The Roots perform Bon Iver’s “Holocene”
by Alex Young
on February 04, 2014, 4:52pm
24th annual Tibet House Benefit to feature The National, Iggy Pop, New Order, and more
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 2Listen to Dr. Dre and Kendrick Lamar together on "2 Night"
- 3Stream: ASAP Rocky's new album At.Long.Last.ASAP
- 4Sasquatch! 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 5John Frusciante will no longer release music for public consumption
- 1The lyrics of recent No. 1 singles average at a third grade reading level
- 2Jack White discusses Meg, the expense of touring, and his future in music
- 3Foo Fighters send off David Letterman with one final performance of "Everlong" -- watch
- 4Update: Austin City Limits announces 2015 lineup
- 5Scott Weiland attempts to sing Stone Temple Pilots' "Vasoline", and it doesn't go well -- watch