@midnight is Comedy Central’s latest stab at late-night programming, a new game show hosted by Chris Hardwick of Nerdist podcast fame. The guest list generally consists of comedians, but last night St. Vincent’s Annie Clark made an appearance. She came out to read a one-star Amazon.com user review of The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, to which a panel of comedians was tasked with coming up with a response. Replay the full episode here, or watch Annie’s segment below.
Watch: St. Vincent on Comedy Central’s @midnight
by Alex Young
on February 06, 2014, 1:41pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Grateful Dead members planning full-scale tour with John Mayer
- 2Listen to Britney Spears and Giorgio Moroder's surprisingly great cover of "Tom's Diner" -- listen
- 3You Can't Do That! 10 Films That Would Never Be Made in Today's PC Climate
- 4Jared Leto debuts his portrayal of The Joker, and it's absolutely terrifying
- 5Was Drake the worst headliner in Coachella history?
- 1Here's our first look at the Griswold family in new Vacation film
- 2Coachella 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 3American hero puts Justin Bieber in stranglehold and kicks him out of Coachella
- 4Netflix looking to revive Full House for new 13-episode season
- 5Van Halen, with singer David Lee Roth, make US TV debut on Jimmy Kimmel -- watch