@midnight is Comedy Central’s latest stab at late-night programming, a new game show hosted by Chris Hardwick of Nerdist podcast fame. The guest list generally consists of comedians, but last night St. Vincent’s Annie Clark made an appearance. She came out to read a one-star Amazon.com user review of The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, to which a panel of comedians was tasked with coming up with a response. Replay the full episode here, or watch Annie’s segment below.
Watch: St. Vincent on Comedy Central’s @midnight
by Alex Young
on February 06, 2014, 1:41pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 2Grateful Dead's reunion concert ends with controversial $50,000 rainbow
- 3Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 4Kendrick Lamar responds to FOX News: "How can you take a song that’s about hope and turn it into hatred?"
- 5Foo Fighters' Top 10 Songs
- 1Dave Grohl breaks leg after falling off stage in Sweden, finishes concert anyway
- 2Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 3Smash Mouth singer goes on tirade, attempts to fight fans after being pelted with slices of bread
- 4Foo Fighters cancel tour dates due to Dave Grohl's broken leg
- 5Concert photographer calls out Taylor Swift for "hypocritical" Apple open letter