For the same reason no one gets “Everlong” or “My Hero” tattoos, late-night arguments about the relative merits of One by One and In Your Honor rarely end in fisticuffs. Foo Fighters simply don’t inspire those types of strong feelings, and while they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, they’re no one’s bottle of pre-colonoscopy MiraLax either. They’re a band you may like and might even love but aren’t likely to become obsessed with, and while pop music is loaded with artists in that same position, some musicians force listeners to draw a line in the sand. What follows is a rundown of 10 artists you either absolutely love or totally freakin’ despise. There’s no in between. You’re with ‘em or against ‘em, and you’ll fight mo-fos who don’t see things your way.
10 Artists You Either Love or Despise
Musicians who force us to draw a line in the sand.
on March 25, 2014, 12:00pm
- 1Keith Richards calls Metallica and Black Sabbath rock music's "great jokes"
- 2Album Review: Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz
- 3Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson says he got tongue cancer from oral sex
- 4Faith No More take no prisoners with scorching Kimmel performance -- watch
- 5Ethiopian students learn English by singing Pearl Jam's "Even Flow" -- watch
- 1Kanye's face perfectly sums up Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' new song
- 2Footage surfaces of Prince's first "Purple Rain" performance circa 1983 -- watch
- 3Wanted: 20 Acts to Shake Up Future Music Festivals
- 4Listen to Travi$ Scott's "Piss On Your Grave" featuring Kanye West
- 5Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson says he got tongue cancer from oral sex
- 1Fan fronts Foo Fighters for cover of Rush's "Tom Sawyer" -- watch
- 2R.I.P. Pink Floyd, legendary psych-rock band is officially broken up
- 3Here's your first look at Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 4Motörhead frontman Lemmy has switched from whiskey to vodka for health reasons
- 5Last night's Key & Peele sketch on OutKast was perfect