For the same reason no one gets “Everlong” or “My Hero” tattoos, late-night arguments about the relative merits of One by One and In Your Honor rarely end in fisticuffs. Foo Fighters simply don’t inspire those types of strong feelings, and while they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, they’re no one’s bottle of pre-colonoscopy MiraLax either. They’re a band you may like and might even love but aren’t likely to become obsessed with, and while pop music is loaded with artists in that same position, some musicians force listeners to draw a line in the sand. What follows is a rundown of 10 artists you either absolutely love or totally freakin’ despise. There’s no in between. You’re with ‘em or against ‘em, and you’ll fight mo-fos who don’t see things your way.
10 Artists You Either Love or Despise
Musicians who force us to draw a line in the sand.
on March 25, 2014, 12:00pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Drake releases new album Views: Stream/download
- 2Portishead’s first new recording in six years is a cover of ABBA’s “SOS” -- listen
- 3Blink-182 shares "Bored to Death", first single since Tom DeLonge's departure -- listen
- 4Pearl Jam cover "Purple Rain" in tribute to Prince, "the greatest guitar player we've ever seen" -- watch
- 5The Top 10 Definitively Prince Songs
- 1Coachella is losing its shit over Sia's performance
- 2Coachella 2016 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 3R.I.P. Prince, legendary musician has died at the age of 57
- 4New scientific study confirms the obvious: Freddie Mercury had an unparalleled singing voice
- 5Drake releases new album Views: Stream/download