For the same reason no one gets “Everlong” or “My Hero” tattoos, late-night arguments about the relative merits of One by One and In Your Honor rarely end in fisticuffs. Foo Fighters simply don’t inspire those types of strong feelings, and while they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, they’re no one’s bottle of pre-colonoscopy MiraLax either. They’re a band you may like and might even love but aren’t likely to become obsessed with, and while pop music is loaded with artists in that same position, some musicians force listeners to draw a line in the sand. What follows is a rundown of 10 artists you either absolutely love or totally freakin’ despise. There’s no in between. You’re with ‘em or against ‘em, and you’ll fight mo-fos who don’t see things your way.
10 Artists You Either Love or Despise
Musicians who force us to draw a line in the sand.
on March 25, 2014, 12:00pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Ranking: Every Pearl Jam Album from Worst to Best
- 2Kanye West's floating stage was inspired by Radiohead, Trent Reznor, Ridley Scott
- 3Kanye West Kicks Off The Saint Pablo Tour: The 10 Best Moments
- 4See the setlist for Kanye West's Life of Pablo Tour kick-off
- 5That "cunt" Morrissey kicks dirt on David Bowie's grave
- 1Jared Leto is so unhappy with Suicide Squad that he hasn't even seen it
- 2Malia Obama skips out on Democratic National Convention for Lollapalooza
- 3Going to concerts regularly leads to a happier life, according to a new study
- 4Frances Bean Cobain makes her music debut -- covering Jimmy Eat World
- 5Frank Ocean releases album Blonde -- Stream/download