For the same reason no one gets “Everlong” or “My Hero” tattoos, late-night arguments about the relative merits of One by One and In Your Honor rarely end in fisticuffs. Foo Fighters simply don’t inspire those types of strong feelings, and while they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, they’re no one’s bottle of pre-colonoscopy MiraLax either. They’re a band you may like and might even love but aren’t likely to become obsessed with, and while pop music is loaded with artists in that same position, some musicians force listeners to draw a line in the sand. What follows is a rundown of 10 artists you either absolutely love or totally freakin’ despise. There’s no in between. You’re with ‘em or against ‘em, and you’ll fight mo-fos who don’t see things your way.
10 Artists You Either Love or Despise
Musicians who force us to draw a line in the sand.
on March 25, 2014, 12:00pm
- 1Was Drake the worst headliner in Coachella history?
- 2Happy 4/20: Highly Suggested Films for Specific Strains of Weed
- 3Coachella 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 4Jack White turns final performance of "Seven Nation Army" into call of arms -- watch
- 5Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr "was the most influential Beatle"
- 1Coachella 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 2Here's our first look at the Griswold family in new Vacation film
- 3American hero puts Justin Bieber in stranglehold and kicks him out of Coachella
- 4MTV resurrects Celebrity Deathmatch for new season
- 5Watch the leaked trailer Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- 1Here's our first look at the Griswold family in new Vacation film
- 2Coachella 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 3You can blame Lars Ulrich for the lack of bass on Metallica's ... And Justice For All
- 4American hero puts Justin Bieber in stranglehold and kicks him out of Coachella
- 5Netflix looking to revive Full House for new 13-episode season