For the same reason no one gets “Everlong” or “My Hero” tattoos, late-night arguments about the relative merits of One by One and In Your Honor rarely end in fisticuffs. Foo Fighters simply don’t inspire those types of strong feelings, and while they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, they’re no one’s bottle of pre-colonoscopy MiraLax either. They’re a band you may like and might even love but aren’t likely to become obsessed with, and while pop music is loaded with artists in that same position, some musicians force listeners to draw a line in the sand. What follows is a rundown of 10 artists you either absolutely love or totally freakin’ despise. There’s no in between. You’re with ‘em or against ‘em, and you’ll fight mo-fos who don’t see things your way.
10 Artists You Either Love or Despise
Musicians who force us to draw a line in the sand.
on March 25, 2014, 12:00pm
- 1Hannibal Buress obliterates Justin Bieber: "I hate your music more than Bill Cosby hates my comedy"
- 2Jay Z launches streaming music service TIDAL
- 3Artist-owned streaming service TIDAL promises to "re-establish the value of music"
- 4The Rolling Stones announce North American stadium tour
- 5Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson announce co-headlining tour
- 1Jay Z launches streaming music service TIDAL
- 2Rebel Heart a commercial flop? Madonna's new album is her worst-selling release in 20 years
- 3The Top 5 Things We Learned from High Fidelity
- 4Update: Sacha Baron Cohen will not write, direct, and star in Freddie Mercury biopic
- 5You can blame Lars Ulrich for the lack of bass on Metallica's ... And Justice For All
- 1Kanye West unveils studio version of "All Day" -- listen
- 2R.I.P. iPod: Sony unveils cassette tape that can hold 64,750,000 songs
- 3Prince will perform spontaneous concerts across the US beginning next week
- 4You can blame Lars Ulrich for the lack of bass on Metallica's ... And Justice For All
- 5Modest Mouse in 10 Songs