Childish Gambino calls out Drake and Kendrick Lamar

on July 28, 2014, 11:11am

Photo by Ted Maider

Donald Glover, aka Childish Gambino, had his very own “Control” moment during a concert in Sydney over the weekend. The actor-turned-emcee delivered a blistering freestyle in which he deemed himself “the best rapper” and called out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and ScHoolboy Q.

Gambino rapped: “I’m the best rapper, definitely top five. If these other rappers think they’re better, they’re fucking not alive. I cut their head off, that’s every rapper living. That’s Kendrick. That’s Drake. That’s ScHoolboy. That’s everyone. I don’t give a fuck, I’ll kill niggas.”

Later, he took another shot at Drake, rapping: “This nigga think he Drake. Nah I ain’t Drake. I sing better, I do better, my shit wetter.”

Watch fan-shot videos of the two dis tracks below (via MTV).

Drake’s a Fag xD
August 13, 2014 at 9:47 am

The people dissing Gambino apparently haven’t heard Because of the Internet. His punchlines and word play, sick. Wayy more clever than Drake or Kendrick(just cuz he rap faster and occasionally on real shit dont make him dope) And the people who consider Drake a top rapper obviously need to not post anything cuz they clearly know nothing about lyricism. xD Kendrick, I understand. He have some lyrics but Drake? Nahh. He fits more into Nick Cannon’s category.

July 30, 2014 at 7:47 pm

WOW… kind of ignorant to call out Drake and Kendrick Lamar when he isn’t even on their level… NOT EVEN CLOSE… They are so high they can’t even see him! HA! He said he is top 5, that’s a joke, he’s got me LMAO! Sucks to start a war with some real rappers. Shouldn’t rap about something he can’t back… he should park his brakes before they make him look like an ass! His beat is also whack and he can’t rap for ish! I have to ask who is this DUDE Donald Glover is?! =/ first time hearing him and he is WIGGIDY WHACK… even more whack for calling out 2 of the top 5 rappers. lol Amatures these days making enemies just to be known!

July 28, 2014 at 1:57 pm

To bad he really isn’t very good. Be humble Glover. Make sure you can actually back your words up before you make claims like that, because that was some weak ass lines you were spitting.

July 28, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Haha, Gambino is baby shit.

ghost that never lies…
July 28, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Slow day on the news cycle huh? This crap’s kind of getting old….