There is nothing subtle about the gaudy exhibitionist Morrissey. Granted, there’s nothing wrong with a standard compilation of his inspiring career either, one that spans more than a quarter of a century and demands a good few Moz-heads working tirelessly to create a “best of” list. However, a blindly led throng of solo hits or big-tune A-side bangers is never going to give you the whole story. With the arrival this week of World Peace Is None of Your Business, we’ve sweated, cried, and fought over a collection that will shine a light on 10 songs that aren’t always as their master would prefer them to be — in the spotlight. These are the songs that form a strong case for his continued existence, and ours.
Morrissey’s Top 10 Songs
An eclectic collection that offers a strong case for Moz's continued existence.
- 1Coachella 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 2Here's our first look at the Griswold family in new Vacation film
- 3American hero puts Justin Bieber in stranglehold and kicks him out of Coachella
- 4MTV resurrects Celebrity Deathmatch for new season
- 5Watch the leaked trailer Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- 1Here's our first look at the Griswold family in new Vacation film
- 2Coachella 2015 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 3You can blame Lars Ulrich for the lack of bass on Metallica's ... And Justice For All
- 4American hero puts Justin Bieber in stranglehold and kicks him out of Coachella
- 5Netflix looking to revive Full House for new 13-episode season