Kanye West and Paul McCartney are recording music together, including song titled “Piss on Your Grave”

on August 18, 2014, 9:21am

Paul McCartney previously expressed his enjoyment of Kanye West’s Yeezus, and considered having the rapper appear on his song “Appreciate”. Kanye, meanwhile, commonly refers to himself as the Black Beatle and was spotted attending Macca’s recent show in Los Angeles. Thus may explain the report coming from Page Six that the two musicians have recorded a number of tracks together, which “could develop into an album.”

Among the reported song titles? “Piss on My Grave”.

Kanye is no stranger to collaborations with rock legends, having previously recruited Elton John to sing on his My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy track “All of the Lights”. He also teamed with The Police to perform “Message in a Bottle” during Live Earth 2008.

There’s no additional details concerning the collaboration, nor it is clear if the tracks are intended for Kanye’s next solo album, which is due out later this year.

Update: The song is actually titled “Piss on Your Grave”, according to The Huffington Post. Listen to a preview below.

August 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Please tell me this isn’t true. I would lose so much respect for Paul.

Swagtastic Von Jackson
August 18, 2014 at 6:58 pm

After Paul played with and praised Nirvana I lost faith in him. Well, first it was when he re-attributed the Beatles songs ‘McCartney-Lennon’. I think Paul is going senile.

jeremyleegiven
August 18, 2014 at 6:27 pm

FYI, Elton John played piano on AOTL. He didn’t sing.

Josef Rodriguez
August 18, 2014 at 6:46 pm

He sang as well.

Mike Bender
August 18, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I suspect an R. Kelly remix in the making already.

Nick Severson
August 18, 2014 at 4:37 pm

My body is ready.

boomlikethat
August 18, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Wonder what it sounds like backwards…

pomg
August 18, 2014 at 3:00 pm

“Piss on your grave, piss on your grave”

Stellae Raydan
August 18, 2014 at 1:36 pm

The Problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4zSRkBMPng

dangobeats
August 18, 2014 at 12:47 pm

“Piss on My Grave” eh? Sounds like another hint at the “Paul Is Dead” rumors. Either way, if this is legit I hope the recordings see the light of day cuz I’m #hella interested #chilluminati