With over 300 bands playing in a dozen venues throughout the city, paired with impromptu and house shows, the FEST is like a punk enthusiast’s scavenger hunt to awesomeness.
Apologies I Have None
- 1Kanye West to perform 808s & Heartbreak in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 2Listen to Travi$ Scott's "Piss On Your Grave" featuring Kanye West -- listen
- 3N.W.A.'s manager Jerry Heller says not letting Eazy-E kill Suge Knight was "a big mistake"
- 42016 will be "a big year" for Guns N' Roses
- 5The 25 Best Rock Acts with Unique Setlists
- 1Fan fronts Foo Fighters for cover of Rush's "Tom Sawyer" -- watch
- 2R.I.P. Pink Floyd, legendary psych-rock band is officially broken up
- 3Here's your first look at Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 4Motörhead frontman Lemmy has switched from whiskey to vodka for health reasons
- 5Last night's Key & Peele sketch on OutKast was perfect