In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as The Stroke and Everybody Wants You, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 1Westworld Season 1 soundtrack featuring covers of Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, and The Cure is out now — listen
- 2Tom Hardy lost a bet, now has to get a Leonardo DiCaprio tattoo
- 3Fiona Apple roasts Donald Trump in new Christmas song -- watch
- 4Top Live Acts of 2016
- 5Beyoncé and Disturbed will face off for Best Rock Performance at the 2017 Grammys
- 1Snoop Dogg responds to Kanye West's latest on-stage meltdown: "What the fuck is he on?”
- 2Top 50 Albums of 2016
- 3Kanye West fully intends to run for president in 2020: "I’m going to try to do it"
- 4Napoleon Dynamite cast reunites for Burger King tater tots commercial -- watch
- 5The 100 Greatest Singers of All Time