In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as “The Stroke” and “Everybody Wants You”, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 1The first eight seconds of Foo Fighters' new album are intense
- 2Cee Lo Green: It's only rape if the person is conscious
- 3Suge Knight shot six times at Chris Brown's VMA pre-party
- 4Update: Jack White addresses "Sad Jack White" baseball meme
- 5The 10 Most Rockin' TV Theme Songs of All Time
- 6Kanye West and Paul McCartney are recording music together, including song titled "Piss on Your Grave"