In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as “The Stroke” and “Everybody Wants You”, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 1Update: Tool's new album isn't finished yet
- 2Identifying Hipster Bands and Bro Bands: A Scientific Study
- 3Hudson Mohawke and Zomby involved in altercation
- 4The 25 Worst No. 1 Rock Songs
- 5Osheaga Music Festival 2014 lineup: Jack White, OutKast, Arctic Monkeys to headline
- 6Listen: Kendrick Lamar and Tame Impala's new song "Backwards"