In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as “The Stroke” and “Everybody Wants You”, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 1Marilyn Manson performs "The Beautiful People" with Johnny Depp and Die Antwoord, for some reason -- watch
- 2Listen to Lorde, age 12, cover Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody"
- 3Smart people listen to Radiohead and dumb people listen to Beyoncé, according to study
- 4Kasabian accidentally called everyone in London "cunts"
- 5Jimmy Page reveals why there was no Led Zeppelin V