In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as “The Stroke” and “Everybody Wants You”, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 18th grade metal band lands $1.7 million record contract with Sony
- 213 Rock Bands That Have Destroyed Their Legacies
- 3Pink Floyd to release new album The Endless River in October
- 4"Weird Al" Yankovic turns "Blurred Lines" from sexist garbage to incredible grammar lesson
- 5Kanye West showered with boos following 20-minute rant in London
- 6R.I.P. Johnny Winter, blues legend, dead at 70