In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as The Stroke and Everybody Wants You, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 1Chris Brown is currently in a standoff with SWAT
- 2Jared Leto is so unhappy with Suicide Squad that he hasn't even seen it
- 3Going to concerts regularly leads to a happier life, according to a new study
- 4Frances Bean Cobain makes her music debut -- covering Jimmy Eat World
- 5Frank Ocean releases album Blonde -- Stream/download