In the early eighties, Squier had a pretty decent career going, with songs such as The Stroke and Everybody Wants You, until he shot the laugh-fest that would become a perennial contender for worst video ever.
- 110 Nü-Metal Songs That Don't Totally Suck
- 2Roger Waters, Neil Young, My Morning Jacket perform "Forever Young" at Bridge School Benefit -- watch
- 3Miley Cyrus campaigns for Hillary Clinton by knocking on the doors of hungover college students
- 4Elliott Smith: Top 10 Songs, 10 Years Later
- 5Ranking: R.L. Stine's Original Goosebumps Books from Worst to Best