Limp Piston, y’all.
Upcoming Festival Appearances
You ready to brawl, brother?
Walter White isn’t the only Heisenberg.
Irreverent singer does an absurd medley of covers.
It all comes down to this.
Oh yeah, this just had to happen eventually.
Keep on rollin’ baby, you know what time it is.
Back then the word was “cool.” Today, the word is “ridiculous.”
Gold Cobra track sounds like music.
Limp Bizkit izn’t a fan of amphitheatrez.
He dropped them like it was hot.
Crash Kings and Limp Bizkit, too.
N 2 Gether Now.
The wisecrack potential is strong enough to melt our faces with this one.
Win, meet Axl!
Plus, Band of Horses, Jeff Beck, Earth Wind & Fire, The B-52s, and more.
Featuring Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Slash, Coheed & Cambria, Deftones, and more…
Before we turn the page on the 2000s, we wanted to take one more look at the year that was the last 365 days.
For those of you out there who are still in awe of the wave that is nu-metal, watch in wonder as we simultaneously disgust 80% of you and cause the other 20% to mosh in utter ecstasy: Limp Bizkit is recording another album. Ta-da!
It’s been 10 years, almost to the day, since Limp Bizkit owned the music industry. Think that’s a stretch? It really isn’t. It was 1999, months before the purported Armageddon and teenagers were all New York Yankees fans, screaming about …
As if you there weren’t enough reasons to be excited for Limp Bizkit‘s upcoming reunion – why wouldn’t you be? – Fred Durst and company recently shared some recent rehearsal footage, which at the very least, provides some idea …
I’m starting to get a bit nervous, like checking my calender every minute nervous. After all, it’s 2009 and both Blink-182 and Limp Bizkit have appeared in the headlines over the last week, and it wasn’t because of some rehab …