There are three albums that come to mind that form a Parthenon-like monument composed of aggressive, well-crafted fragments of musical explorations. Those three albums include Black Flag’s 1981 album Damaged, Metallica’s blockbuster 1986 classic Master Of Puppets and …
Protest The Hero
- 1Led Zeppelin share alternate version of "The Rain Song" -- listen
- 2Listen to Aretha Franklin's mighty cover of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep"
- 3Album Review: Weezer - Everything Will Be Alright In The End
- 4Tim Burton: What The Hell Happened?
- 5Listen to The Beatles' isolated vocal tracks for Abbey Road medley
- 1Listen to The Beatles' isolated vocal tracks for Abbey Road medley
- 2Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant conquers Jimmy Fallon with two song performance -- watch
- 3Thom Yorke releases new album Tomorrow's Modern Boxes through BitTorrent
- 4Josh Homme: "I try to shy away from One Direction because I have to drive a car too"
- 5Phil Spector hasn't aged well in prison -- photo
- 6PornHub launches its own record label
- 1Ranking: Every Arcade Fire Cover from Worst to Best
- 2Listen to The Beatles' isolated vocal tracks for Abbey Road medley
- 3Primus covers Tool's "Ænema" with Tool drummer Danny Carey - watch
- 4Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant conquers Jimmy Fallon with two song performance -- watch
- 5No, Kanye West didn't demand a wheelchair-bound man stand up at his show -- watch
- 6Cee Lo Green: It's only rape if the person is conscious