This year, Rockstar Energy Drinks presented the 2nd Annual Mayhem Festival for 26 dates in the U.S., all with the intention of upping the ante of last year’s inaugural blowout. If you recall, that initial docket featured the likes of Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, and Mastodon. It’s hard to imagine how any organizer could top that line up, but here we are in 2009, and sure enough, they did.
The Black Dahlia Murder
- 1Beyoncé and Disturbed will face off for Best Rock Performance at the 2017 Grammys
- 2Chicago architects want to hide Trump Tower logo with pigs inspired by Pink Floyd's Animals
- 3Top 50 Songs of 2016
- 42017 Grammy Awards nominees: Beyoncé, Adele, David Bowie, Chance the Rapper, more
- 52017 Grammy Nomination Predictions
- 1Snoop Dogg responds to Kanye West's latest on-stage meltdown: "What the fuck is he on?”
- 2Top 50 Albums of 2016
- 3Kanye West fully intends to run for president in 2020: "I’m going to try to do it"
- 4Napoleon Dynamite cast reunites for Burger King tater tots commercial -- watch
- 5The 100 Greatest Singers of All Time