This year, Rockstar Energy Drinks presented the 2nd Annual Mayhem Festival for 26 dates in the U.S., all with the intention of upping the ante of last year’s inaugural blowout. If you recall, that initial docket featured the likes of Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, and Mastodon. It’s hard to imagine how any organizer could top that line up, but here we are in 2009, and sure enough, they did.
The Black Dahlia Murder
- 1Jared Leto is so unhappy with Suicide Squad that he hasn't even seen it
- 2Going to concerts regularly leads to a happier life, according to a new study
- 3Frances Bean Cobain makes her music debut -- covering Jimmy Eat World
- 4Frank Ocean releases album Blonde -- Stream/download
- 5Stranger Things was rejected by 15 to 20 networks before landing on Netflix