This year, Rockstar Energy Drinks presented the 2nd Annual Mayhem Festival for 26 dates in the U.S., all with the intention of upping the ante of last year’s inaugural blowout. If you recall, that initial docket featured the likes of Slipknot, Disturbed, Dragonforce, and Mastodon. It’s hard to imagine how any organizer could top that line up, but here we are in 2009, and sure enough, they did.
The Black Dahlia Murder
- 1Lady Gaga banned from China after meeting with the Dalai Lama
- 2Courtney Love's ex-manager accused of kidnapping Frances Bean Cobain's estranged husband
- 3Roger Daltrey threatens to cancel concert due to marijuana smoke
- 4Noel Gallagher on Spotify: "Why would I want the entire fucking catalogue of the Kaiser Chiefs?"
- 5Red Hot Chili Peppers' Chad Smith performs with street musicians in London
- 1Ticketmaster is giving you (and everyone else) a bunch of free tickets as part of settlement
- 2David Lynch is throwing a music festival, and the lineup is absolutely bonkers
- 3Axl Rose sends notice to Google demanding takedown of fat memes
- 4Top 25 Albums of 2016 (So Far)
- 5Kanye West's "Famous" video is a literal orgy of famous naked people