“Like King Arthur’s knights buried beneath the soil of Merrie Englande we are ready to be called on in the country’s hour of peril,” Membranes frontman John Robb recently proclaimed to The Quietus. ‘We were called. And we will …
- 1Dutch punk singer catches flying beer mid-crowd surf, proving he is the greatest human ever
- 2Dr. Dre says Detox is dead
- 3All it took was a 1,000-person performance of "Learn to Fly" to compel Foo Fighters to visit Cesena
- 4Top 10 Songs of the Week (7/31)
- 5Here's the Radiohead-Seinfeld mashup you've always wanted.
- 1Billy Corgan addresses his trip to Disneyland: "What the fuck do you want from me?"
- 2Cleveland State University students chant Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" in protest against police
- 3Billy Corgan asked whether Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain, and things got uncomfortable fast
- 41,000 diehard fans campaign for Foo Fighters' concert with giant performance of "Learn to Fly"
- 5All it took was a 1,000-person performance of "Learn to Fly" to compel Foo Fighters to visit Cesena
- 1Drake responds to Meek Mill with new diss track "Charged Up" -- listen
- 2Watch the first trailer for anti-superhero epic Suicide Squad
- 3Cast of Back to the Future reunites to mark film's 30th anniversary
- 4Billy Corgan addresses his trip to Disneyland: "What the fuck do you want from me?"
- 5Damon Albarn refuses to end performance, gets carried off stage by security