“Like King Arthur’s knights buried beneath the soil of Merrie Englande we are ready to be called on in the country’s hour of peril,” Membranes frontman John Robb recently proclaimed to The Quietus. ‘We were called. And we will …
- 1FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 2Grateful Dead's reunion concert ends with controversial $50,000 rainbow
- 3Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 4Kendrick Lamar responds to FOX News: "How can you take a song that’s about hope and turn it into hatred?"
- 5Foo Fighters' Top 10 Songs
- 1Dave Grohl breaks leg after falling off stage in Sweden, finishes concert anyway
- 2Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 3Smash Mouth singer goes on tirade, attempts to fight fans after being pelted with slices of bread
- 4Foo Fighters cancel tour dates due to Dave Grohl's broken leg
- 5Concert photographer calls out Taylor Swift for "hypocritical" Apple open letter