- 1Hannibal Buress obliterates Justin Bieber: "I hate your music more than Bill Cosby hates my comedy"
- 2Jay Z launches streaming music service TIDAL
- 3Artist-owned streaming service TIDAL promises to "re-establish the value of music"
- 4The Rolling Stones announce North American stadium tour
- 5Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson announce co-headlining tour
- 1Jay Z launches streaming music service TIDAL
- 2Rebel Heart a commercial flop? Madonna's new album is her worst-selling release in 20 years
- 3The Top 5 Things We Learned from High Fidelity
- 4Update: Sacha Baron Cohen will not write, direct, and star in Freddie Mercury biopic
- 5You can blame Lars Ulrich for the lack of bass on Metallica's ... And Justice For All
- 1Kanye West unveils studio version of "All Day" -- listen
- 2R.I.P. iPod: Sony unveils cassette tape that can hold 64,750,000 songs
- 3Prince will perform spontaneous concerts across the US beginning next week
- 4You can blame Lars Ulrich for the lack of bass on Metallica's ... And Justice For All
- 5Modest Mouse in 10 Songs