Since Sami has no children of his own (that he’s aware of…), he’s celebrating National Children’s Dental Health Month by highlighting another group prone to violent tantrums: rock stars. Today’s Rock it Out! Blog features a visit with Dr. Brent Agran, DDS at Chicago’s Northside Dental, who examines the chompers of The Libertines’ Pete Doherty, The Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, and The Pogues’ Shane MacGowan. Dr. Agan also offers up hints about daily teeth care and why proper oral hygiene is crucial to a healthy lifestyle. Be sure to rinse and spit before you watch.
“Rock Stars With The Worst Teeth”
on February 12, 2014, 8:00pm
Listening Party: “Broken Bells and Sun Kil Moon”
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Damon Albarn refuses to end performance, gets carried off stage by security
- 2Dave Grohl designed his Iron Throne while in the hospital, high on oxycontin
- 3Download professionally recorded audio of Grateful Dead's first Chicago reunion concert
- 4The Dead Weather announce new album Dodge & Burn
- 5Know Your Legal Rights At a Music Festival
- 1FOX News says Kendrick Lamar "has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism"
- 2Damon Albarn refuses to end performance, gets carried off stage by security
- 3Dave Grohl designed his Iron Throne while in the hospital, high on oxycontin
- 4Foo Fighters' Top 10 Songs
- 5Kendrick Lamar responds to FOX News: "How can you take a song that’s about hope and turn it into hatred?"
- 1Dave Grohl breaks leg after falling off stage in Sweden, finishes concert anyway
- 2Kanye West silences the critics with earth-shattering Glastonbury performance
- 3Smash Mouth singer goes on tirade, attempts to fight fans after being pelted with slices of bread
- 4Foo Fighters cancel tour dates due to Dave Grohl's broken leg
- 5Concert photographer calls out Taylor Swift for "hypocritical" Apple open letter