Since Sami has no children of his own (that he’s aware of…), he’s celebrating National Children’s Dental Health Month by highlighting another group prone to violent tantrums: rock stars. Today’s Rock it Out! Blog features a visit with Dr. Brent Agran, DDS at Chicago’s Northside Dental, who examines the chompers of The Libertines’ Pete Doherty, The Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten, and The Pogues’ Shane MacGowan. Dr. Agan also offers up hints about daily teeth care and why proper oral hygiene is crucial to a healthy lifestyle. Be sure to rinse and spit before you watch.
“Rock Stars With The Worst Teeth”
on February 12, 2014, 8:00pm
Listening Party: “Broken Bells and Sun Kil Moon”
Want more? Follow us on
- 12016 will be "a big year" for Guns N' Roses
- 2N.W.A.'s manager Jerry Heller says not letting Eazy-E kill Suge Knight was "a big mistake"
- 3Star Wars: The Force Awakens drops surprise new teaser trailer -- watch
- 4Stream: The Weeknd's new album Beauty Behind the Madness
- 5Justin Bieber's new song "What Do You Mean" isn't terrible
- 1Fan fronts Foo Fighters for cover of Rush's "Tom Sawyer" -- watch
- 2R.I.P. Pink Floyd, legendary psych-rock band is officially broken up
- 3Here's your first look at Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 4Motörhead frontman Lemmy has switched from whiskey to vodka for health reasons
- 5Last night's Key & Peele sketch on OutKast was perfect