The time has just flown by. We’re now more than half way done with this year’s edition of SXSW. What happened on Friday, you ask?
Vampire Weekend, yes Vampire Weekend! played at SXSW:
MGMT played at Urban Outfitters:
Jens Lekman played “pop music”:
The Breeders were interviewed during their set:
Cut Copy got interviewed too:
Lykke Li performed “Little Bit”:
Bon Iver performed “What Might’ve Been Lost” and were also robbed:
The Weakerthans played at the Paste/Stereogum party:
Enter Shikari performed “Mothership”:
What we missed for Wednesday…
The Presidents of The United States of America played at Cedar Door:
Phosphorescent were at Emo’s:
Ben Harper and Tom Morello played together for War:
Billy Bragg played at the SESAC Day Stage Cafe Austin Convention Center:
Tokyo Police Club got interviewed by NME:
- Austin 360 has video from the Pitchfork party along with tons of photos from day three.
- Club.kingsnake saw Blue Rodeo and Friends.
- Spin interviewed Tapes ‘n Tapes and reviewed the Playboy party.
- Pitchfork continues to have many reviews.
- Donewaiting.com is drinking.
- Flickr has many photos tagged “SXSW”.