Time for another edition of our SXSW 2008 video recap. Stay tuned for actual written reviews and a summary of the best moments at this year’s SXSW…
British Sea Power played at Maggie Mae’s Rooftop after Letterman:
City and Colour were at Momo’s:
Peter Moren performed his new song “My Match”:
The Ting Tings played SXSW Live:
Porcelain were at Darwin’s Pub:
Thurston Moore played “Fri/End”:
BBC interviews Moby in a garden:
Christian Scott played a free show at Austin Shores:
South Austin Jug Band were at Jovita’s and interviewed:
What we missed on Friday?
Man Man played and were interviewed by Stereogum:
Howlin’ Rain played a party:
White Williams performed at the Current Stage:
The Ravonettes performed at the Current Stage:
The Breeders were at KEXP studios:
Thurston Moore also played at the Ecstatic Peace Showcase:
A Place to Bury Strangers played at Pitchfork’s party:
- Metromix has a video recap.
- “Hip-hop grows at SXSW”
- Austin 360 was at Perez Hilton’s party and has many photos from all of day four’s festivities.
- Austinist talked with Simian Moblie Disco
- Tokyo Police Club bassist David Monks played a solo set.
- Spin reviewed Tilly and the Wall, Say Hi, and White Rabbits.
- It was a “typical, yet insane” night.