Literally seconds after Soundgarden concluded their much anticipated headlining set at Lollapalooza on Sunday night, the band’s first new song in some 13 years hit the web. What impeccable timing. As previously reported, “Black Rain” is an unreleased track from the 1991 Badmotorfinger sessions which is appear on both the forthcoming Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock video game and an accompanying compilation effort titled Telephantasm A Retrospective. Compliments of Seattle radio station 107.7 The End, the track can now be streamed below.
Check Out: Soundgarden – “Black Rain”
by Alex Young
on August 09, 2010, 1:06am
The Vincent Black Shadow reform in Vancouver (8/6)
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Ranking: Every Arcade Fire Song From Worst to Best
- 2Bryan Cranston, Carrie Brownstein, Nick Offerman will tell Larry David to F-off on new season of Curb Your Enthusasiam
- 3The 50 Most Outrageous Album Covers
- 4Trent Reznor on Donald Trump: "He’s a fucking vulgarian"
- 5Mahershala Ali officially on board for True Detective season three, finished scripts are "terrific"
- 1The 50 Most Outrageous Album Covers
- 2Eddie Vedder leads teary performance of "Black" in tribute to Chris Cornell: Watch
- 3Michael Phelps just raced against a great white shark on national TV
- 4Sean Spicer breaks silence on Melissa McCarthy's SNL impersonation: "It was stupid, or silly, or malicious"
- 5R.I.P. Chester Bennington, Linkin Park singer has died at age of 41