Two weeks and one day ahead of its October 12th release date, Sufjan Stevens has made his long-awaited new studio album, The Age of Adz, available for streaming on NPR.org. So whereas the acclaimed singer/songwriter might be pissed at Amazon.com for low price points, he is fond giving fans a free and early taste of his collection of new music which is described as a “explicit pop-song extravaganza, augmented by heavy orchestration, and maybe even a few danceable moments.” So get listening.
Stream: Sufjan Steven’s The Age of Adz
by Alex Young
on September 27, 2010, 10:00am
Band of Horses stampede over The Greek in L.A. (9/25)
Want more? Follow us on
- 1At least 19 people are dead following explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2Ariana Grande addresses Manchester Arena terror attack: "I am so so sorry"
- 3Former Foo Fighters guitarist calls Chris Cornell "selfish" for killing himself
- 4Zack Snyder is stepping away from Justice League movie
- 5Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England
- 1Chris Cornell's death ruled suicide by hanging
- 2Soundgarden, Pearl Jam members pay tribute to Chris Cornell: "My dark knight is gone"
- 3In his final live performance, Chris Cornell interwove Led Zeppelin's "In My Time of Dying" with "Slaves & Bulldozers" -- watch
- 4The Top 10 Grunge Albums of All Time
- 5Chris Cornell's death is being investigated as a possible suicide: Police