“Boots” is the title of The Killers’ fifth consecutive Christmas single and considering it comes during the band’s still ongoing hiatus, the fact all its proceeds benefit World’s Aid Day isn’t the only reason the song is an intriguing listen. So to summarize, only Barack Obama and Christmas have the power to reunite The Killers these days.
Check Out: The Killers’ Christmas single, “Boots”
by Alex Young
on November 30, 2010, 7:17am
- 1Donald Trump attacks Jimmy Fallon over Hair Incident: "Be a man Jimmy!"
- 2The Cure perform career-spanning setlist at Robert Smith's Meltdown Festival: Video + Setlist
- 3J. Cole performs "Friends" at BET Awards: Watch
- 4Avicii's cause of death revealed: Report
- 5St. Vincent sweats through leather and hunks in ultra sexy video for "Slow Fast Disco": Watch