With a highly-anticipated soundtrack (not to mention a new gig schlepping headphones), it’s no wonder that Daft Punk decided to make a rare public appearance by walking the red carpet at Tron: Legacy‘s recent premiere in Los Angeles. For those wondering, the electro icons were donning Balenciaga tuxes custom-designed by Nicolas GhesquiÃ¨re. Sure beats the old days.
Look! Daft Punk walk the red carpet at Tron: Legacy premiere
by Chris Coplan
on December 13, 2010, 5:12pm
Zakk Wylde wants to be Dancing with the Stars
Want more? Follow us on
- 1DJ Khaled releases all-star new album, Grateful: Stream/download
- 2Radiohead's OK Computer reissue is dedicated to Thom Yorke's late wife, Dr. Rachel Owen
- 3Slipknot's Corey Taylor claps back at Nickelback, Smash Mouth chimes in
- 4London officials were forced to shut down Axl Rose and Tom Jones' raging bar party at 6:00 a.m.
- 5Radiohead release OKNOTOK, 20th anniversary reissue of OK Computer: Stream/download