Raekwon helped shut down Ghostface Killahs latest album in style on Troublemakers, so its only fitting that Ghostface would return the favor. SKoA has turned us on to “Rock N Roll” from Raekwons upcoming album (Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang, which is due March 8th), and while Jim Jones and Eminem collaborator, Kobe, also appear on the cut, the first few listens make it sounds like Rae might have some competition in the kitchen.
The Chef kills it on the DJ Khalil-produced track, but his fellow Wu-Tang Clansman makes his voice more than heard on the nearly six-minute track calling himself Tom Brady and LaDainian Tomlinson amongst other things. The auto-tuned chorus name drops Bon Jovi and asks a lil mama if she ever had a hit of Mick Jagger, and the best part is that we’re supposed to get two albums of this stuff in 2011.
Rap Radar has revealed the guest-heavy (Rick Ross, Method Man, Busta Rhymes to name a few) tracklist for Shaolin, which is available, along with the track, below.
Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang Tracklist:
01. Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang
02. Every Soldier In the Hood (feat. Method Man)
03. Silver Rings (feat. Ghostface Killah)
04. Ferryboat Killaz
05. The Scroll
06. Masters Of Our Fate (feat. Black Thought)
07. Rich and Black (feat. Nas)
08. Butter Knives
09. Crant Style (feat. Busta Rhymes)
10. Chop Chop Ninja (feat. Inspectah Deck, Estelle)
11. From the Hills (feat. Method Man, Raheem Devaughn)
12. Last Train to Scotland (feat. Lloyd Banks)
13. Rock N Roll (feat. Jim Jones, Ghostface Killah, Kobe)
14. Molasses (feat. Rick Ross, Ghostface Killah)
15. Dart School
16. Snake Pond
17. Wu Chant (Outro)