On this edition of Audiography, we feature reviews of the latest albums by Beach House, Garbage, Best Coast, and psych rocker Tim Presley and his project White Fence. We also feature a conversation between Paul Saulnier, one half of Canadian pop noise duo PS I Love You. We talk about the duo’s latest album, Death Dreams, from its expansive sound to the dreams of mortality that informed the effort. We also talk about the band traveling outside the confines of their small Canadian hometown for the first time and the band’s prolific EP releases.
01. Beach House – Wishes (excerpt), Wild (excerpt)
02. Garbage – Control (excerpt), Blood For Poppies (excerpt)
03. Best Coast – The Only Place (excerpt), Do You Still Love Me Like You Used To (excerpt)
04. White Fence – Groundskeeper Rag (Man’s Man) (excerpt), Makers (excerpt)
05. PS I Love You – Death Dreams, Don’t Go, First Contact
Audiography Episode 038 Paul Saulnier (of PS I Love You)”
Written and Produced by Len Comaratta, Alex Young, Michael Roffman, Ben Kaye, Chris Coplan, Harley Brown, Bryant Kitching, Adam Kivel, and Nick Freed.
Are you enjoying Audiography? Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes!