The star-studded hits from the soundtrack to RZA’s upcoming film, The Man With the Iron Fists, just keep coming, this time in the form of a collaboration between Wu-Tang Clan members Ghostface and Raekwon, and another heavy-hitter in Kool-G Rap.
“Rivers of Blood” opens with a RZA monologue seemingly taken from the film itself, followed by one of the hottest beats in recent memory, all working off menacing guitar and roaring horns. The hook’s discussion of the film’s star (“Master of the weaponry/ sells to both clicks”) and G Rap’s verse are plenty badass, but Tony Stark’s line about how he can “watch your body rot to the bone structure/ scrape out your brain, watch your eye-balls rupture” — yeah, that’s pretty tough. Stream the old-school rumbler below.
The Man With the Iron Fists soundtrack is out October 23rd via Soul Temple/STAX/Red, with the film to follow on November 2nd.
The Man With the Iron Fists Soundtrack Tracklist:
01. The Black Keys & RZA The Baddest Man Alive
02. Ghostface Killah, M.O.P & Pharoahe Monch Black Out
03. Kanye West White Dress
04. The Revelations feat. Tre Williams I Forgot To Be Your Lover
05. Talib Kweli & RES Get Your Way (Sex as a Weapon)
06. Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Kool G. Rap Rivers of Blood
07. Method Man, Freddie Gibbs & StreetLife Built for This
08. 24 Carat Black Povertys Paradise
09. Killa Sin The Archer
10. RZA & Flatbush Zombies Just Blowin In The Wind
12. Corrine Bailey Rae Chains
13. Pusha T & Raekwon Tick Tock
14. Frances Yip Green is the Mountain
15. The Wu-Tang Clan Six Directions of Boxing
16. Mabel John Your Good Thing Is About To End