From his modest home garage, Marc Maron has gone toe-to-toe with rock gods like Thom Yorke, Dave Grohl, Jack White, Josh Homme, and Josh Tillman as part of his highly celebrated WTF podcast. Now, for his latest episode, Maron welcomes Titus Andronicus frontman Patrick Stickles for a lengthy chat. The pair’s back-and-forth proves to be entertaining and thought-provoking, touching on topics like mental health, The Rolling Stones versus Led Zeppelin, the importance of rule breaking in music, and why rock’s a dying art form. Listen to the full episode at Maron’s website.
Listen: Titus Andronicus’ Patrick Stickles on Marc Maron’s WTF podcast
by Chris Coplan
on January 16, 2014, 3:05pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Garfield creator Jim Davis addresses longstanding "dog semen" theory
- 2The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 3Ranking: Every John Carpenter Movie from Worst to Best
- 4Here's our first look at Christian Bale as Dick Cheney for Adam McKay's upcoming biopic
- 5Tool and Mastodon supergroup The Legend of the Seagullmen set to make their live debut
- 1The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 2FOX News: Radiohead's music "is just elaborate moaning and whining for ring tone sounds"
- 3Ranking: Every David Lynch Film from Worst to Best
- 4Carrie Fisher once gave a cow tongue to a Hollywood producer who sexually harassed her friend
- 510 Bands Who Changed Their Name and Found Fame