For the same reason no one gets “Everlong” or “My Hero” tattoos, late-night arguments about the relative merits of One by One and In Your Honor rarely end in fisticuffs. Foo Fighters simply don’t inspire those types of strong feelings, and while they’re not everyone’s cup of tea, they’re no one’s bottle of pre-colonoscopy MiraLax either. They’re a band you may like and might even love but aren’t likely to become obsessed with, and while pop music is loaded with artists in that same position, some musicians force listeners to draw a line in the sand. What follows is a rundown of 10 artists you either absolutely love or totally freakin’ despise. There’s no in between. You’re with ‘em or against ‘em, and you’ll fight mo-fos who don’t see things your way.
10 Artists You Either Love or Despise
Musicians who force us to draw a line in the sand.
on March 25, 2014, 12:00pm
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Live Nation marks National Concert Day by selling 1 million concerts tickets at a price of $20
- 2Virginia Grohl embarrasses the shit out of her son, Dave Grohl, on national TV -- watch
- 3Coachella shares video of Hans Zimmer performing The Dark Knight, Inception scores -- watch
- 4HAIM make glorious return with "Right Now", Paul Thomas Anderson-directed video -- watch
- 5Kendrick Lamar releases new album DAMN.: Stream/download