When Biggie Smalls rapped “Grab your dick if you love hip-hop,” you best believe a bunch of hands went to a bunch of crotches. And to this day, when Joan Jett belts out “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll”, she knows damn well she’s not alone in digging the sweet, sweet racket made with guitar, bass, and drums. That’s because rap and rock are well entrenched in popular culture. You can’t imagine life without them. But not all genres have that kind of widespread appeal. One man’s earworm is another’s power drill to the brain, and that’s the idea behind this celebration of divisive musical genres.
10 Genres You Either Love or Despise
One man’s earworm is another’s power drill to the brain.
on March 31, 2014, 12:00am
- 1Trent Reznor calls out Taylor Swift for staying silent on Trump
- 2Disney may be re-thinking its plans for all those Star Wars standalone movies
- 3Foreigner's classic lineup announces reunion concert
- 4Blink-182's Travis Barker hospitalized due to further complications of blood clots
- 5Avicii's cause of death revealed: Report
- 1XXXTentacion shot and killed in South Florida
- 2Trent Reznor calls out Taylor Swift for staying silent on Trump
- 3Avicii's cause of death revealed: Report
- 4Beyoncé and JAY-Z drop surprise new album, Everything Is Love: Stream
- 5Tommy Lee's estranged son shares video of his father unconscious following fight