Australian emcee Iggy Azalea and British electropop starlet Charli XCX dropped one of the best parody videos ever when they spoofed Clueless for their collaborative single “Fancy”. Last night, they brought Alicia Silverstone’s yellow plaid dress code to Late Night with Seth Meyers to deliver the hit single live. Watch the replay of their stylish performance below.
Watch: Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX go Clueless on Late Night
by Ben Kaye
on March 18, 2014, 8:52am
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Kendrick Lamar shares his mom's text message reaction to DAMN.
- 2Frank Ocean premieres new song "Lens" -- listen
- 3These were David Bowie's 25 favorite vinyl records
- 4"Trump Will Kill America" is etched on The Smiths' Record Store Day vinyl release
- 5Kendrick Lamar releases new album DAMN.: Stream/download
- 1Coachella 2017 Festival Review: From Worst to Best
- 2Kendrick Lamar releases new album DAMN.: Stream/download
- 312-year-old son of Metallica’s Robert Trujillo makes his debut with Korn: Setlist + Video
- 4Kendrick Lamar shares his mom's text message reaction to DAMN.
- 5Gorillaz announce North American tour, festival appearances galore