It’s always fascinating to hear musicians speak about things other than — um, music. Thus is the case in the below video, which sees a TMZ cameraman get Bruce Springsteen’s take on the World Cup (specifically, the Suarez biting incident), New Jersey sports, and LeBron James’ decision to opt out of his contract. Not surprisingly, the self-proclaimed Yankees fanatic is quite knowledgeable, though he has no plans to ever own a team. “Rock ‘n’ roll is hard enough,” he explains.
Meet SportsCenter’s next anchor, Bruce Springsteen
by Alex Young
on June 25, 2014, 10:24am
Listen: SW/MM/NG’s new song “Some Dreams Come True”
Want more? Follow us on
- 1Director/screenwriter James Toback accused of sexual misconduct by over 30 women
- 2The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 3Ranking: Every John Carpenter Movie from Worst to Best
- 4Billy Corgan revives feud with Anderson Cooper, talks Alex Jones and his own "paranormal experiences"
- 5Here's our first look at Christian Bale as Dick Cheney for Adam McKay's upcoming biopic
- 1The 100 Scariest Movies of All Time
- 2FOX News: Radiohead's music "is just elaborate moaning and whining for ring tone sounds"
- 3Carrie Fisher once gave a cow tongue to a Hollywood producer who sexually harassed her friend
- 4Here's our first look at Christian Bale as Dick Cheney for Adam McKay's upcoming biopic
- 510 Bands Who Changed Their Name and Found Fame