This week, Ariana Grande releases her sophomore album, My Everything, via Capitol Records. Spotify users can also stream the album in full below.
The follow-up to Grande’s 2013 debut, Yours Truly, My Everything features the work of a bevy of high-profile producers, including Max Martin, Shellback, Ilya, Savan Kotecha, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, and more. Meanwhile, the likes of Iggy Azalea, Childish Gambino, ASAP Ferg, The Weeknd, Zedd, Big Sean, and Cashmere Cat appear as guests on the record.
The album was preceded by chart-topping singles “Problem” and “Break Free”, along with “Love Me Harder”, “Best Mistake”, and the Jessie J and Nicki Minaj collaboration “Bang Bang”, which appears as a bonus track.
My Everything Tracklist:
02. Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
03. One Last Time
04. Why Try
05. Break Free (feat. Zedd)
06. Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)
07. Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
08. Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
09. Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me (feat. ASAP Ferg)
12. My Everything