I’m not sure where you are, but here in Chicago it feels like the fall came ‘round way too early. As I throw another blanket on the bed and bid adieu to my A/C until next summer, my film buff senses tell me that award season is just around the corner. Let us say farewell to all the dinobots, talking raccoons, and ninja turtles I’ve loved (and hated) before, as we prepare ourselves for the always welcomed return of David Fincher, P.T. Anderson, and Christopher Nolan. Will they continue to improve upon their ever-blossoming direction, or will they deliver a dud? More importantly, what approaching film release will announce the arrival of a new icon, behind the scenes or in front of the camera? Our writers came up with a list of 25 films we are looking forward to seeing this fall as the winds blow in, the temperatures continue to drop, and the greats come out to play…
The 25 Most Anticipated Films of Fall 2014
Paul Thomas Anderson, David Fincher, and Christopher Nolan -- the boys are back in town.
by CoS Staff
on September 17, 2014, 12:00am
- 1Radiohead announce 2018 North American tour
- 2Gibson guitar company facing bankruptcy after 116 years: Report
- 3Frances Bean Cobain shares unreleased photos of Kurt Cobain on singer's 51st birthday
- 4Who needs Coachella when you can go Back to the Beach?
- 5Cast of Parks and Rec tell the NRA to "fuck off" after tweeting GIF of Leslie Knope
- 1Chicago radio DJ Mancow leaks "horrific photo" of D'arcy Wretzky ahead of Smashing Pumpkins reunion announcement
- 2Jamie xx shares video for his remix of The xx's "On Hold": Watch
- 3Radiohead announce 2018 North American tour
- 4Justin Timberlake scraps Prince hologram after speaking to Sheila E.
- 5Power Rangers actor pleads guilty to killing roommate with samurai sword