I’m not sure where you are, but here in Chicago it feels like the fall came ‘round way too early. As I throw another blanket on the bed and bid adieu to my A/C until next summer, my film buff senses tell me that award season is just around the corner. Let us say farewell to all the dinobots, talking raccoons, and ninja turtles I’ve loved (and hated) before, as we prepare ourselves for the always welcomed return of David Fincher, P.T. Anderson, and Christopher Nolan. Will they continue to improve upon their ever-blossoming direction, or will they deliver a dud? More importantly, what approaching film release will announce the arrival of a new icon, behind the scenes or in front of the camera? Our writers came up with a list of 25 films we are looking forward to seeing this fall as the winds blow in, the temperatures continue to drop, and the greats come out to play…
The 25 Most Anticipated Films of Fall 2014
Paul Thomas Anderson, David Fincher, and Christopher Nolan -- the boys are back in town.
by CoS Staff
on September 17, 2014, 12:00am
- 1Tom Waits attends Jack White concert in San Francisco, steals White's watch
- 2Dennis Rodman crashes Pearl Jam show at Wrigley Field
- 3Dave Grohl doesn't "fucking care" about Spotify, advises bands to "go play a show"
- 4Drake disses Kanye West at Chicago show: "Kanye flopped"
- 5Korn singer Jonathan Davis' wife Deven dies at 39
- 1Tekashi 6ix9ine kidnapped and robbed by three gunmen, currently in hospital
- 2Woman sexually assaulted during Foo Fighters' Wrigley Field concert
- 3Update: Demi Lovato rushed to hospital for apparent overdose
- 4Film Review: Mission: Impossible – Fallout Brings Tom Cruise Back to Earth
- 5R Kelly addresses sexual misconduct allegations on new 19-minute song "I Admit It"