Giorgio Moroder teased his first new album in 30 years back in November. Now, the disco legend’s finally let the cat out of the bag: Déjà Vu is due out on June 12th via RCA and includes a handful of pop bigwigs in Charli XCX, Sia, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, and Kelis, among others. Following previous cuts “74 is the New 24” and the Minogue-aided “Right Here, Right Now”, Moroder has unveiled the title track featuring Sia.
Like a jam hot off the ’70s dance floor, it’s got countless funky sweet spots and sees Sia vocally strutting like nobody’s business. Who knew the “Chandelier” star could rock platforms so well? Get down and listen below, followed by the LP’s full tracklist.
Déjà Vu Tracklist:
01. 4 U With Love
02. Déjà Vu feat. Sia
03. Diamonds feat. Charli XCX
04. Don’t Let Go feat. Mikky Ekko
05. Right Here, Right Now feat. Kylie Minogue
06. Tempted feat. Matthew Koma
07. 74 is the New 24
08. Tom’s Diner feat. Britney Spears (Suzanne Vega cover)
09. Wildstar feat. Foxes
10. Back and Forth feat. Kelis
11. I Do This For You feat. Marlene
12. La Disco